Friday, April 6, 2012

The line up...for now at least.

Click the image to enlarge.

This is the tentative placement for the plants. As stated all of the seeds are in the pots and I'm awaiting germination, but this could change the more I read up. As of now though, this is where these guys are going. Notice how I have each row labeled either Hohokam or Urban. The top half of each vegetable row will be receiving the identified Urban farming method and the bottom half will get the Hohokam methods. I thought about separating them further, but with the respective vegetables right next to one another, they will receive the same amount of sunlight exposure, so I thought it best to have the vegetables in side by side rows so that the sunlight control is kept as constant as possible. Water might get a little tricky, but can be better managed with how the individual vegetable rows are separated.

No comments:

Post a Comment